Weather Proof Silicone Sealant CWS-221 is a one component, neutral curing, universal silicone building sealant, specially designed for sealing cracks and gaps around windows, doors. It can quickly cures at room temperature by reaction with moisture in the air to form a durable, flexible silicone seal that is resistant to sunlight, rain, snow and extreme temperature.
1; Non-corrosive to most of building material
2. Outstanding weatherproofing ability, service life reaches over
30 years in general weather condition
3. Good adhesion to most common building material without primer
4. Excellent compatibility with other neutral silicone sealant
5. Low odor, Waterproof and crack proof
1. Glazing for door and window;
2. Sealing in joints;
3. Many other uses.
China standard: JC/T881-2001
White, black, grey and any other colors
STORAGE and SHELF TIME
should be stored at or below 27℃ in original unopened containers. It has a shelf life of 9 months from the date of manufacture.
Weather Proof Silicone Sealant CWS-221 should not be applied
1. Be used as a structural sealant
2. To all materials that bleed oils, plasticizers or solvents, and green or partially sulfured gaskets or tapes, etc.
3. In totally confined space (Silicone sealant need the water in the air to cure)
4. For continuous immersion in water or below-grade applications all the year.
5. To painted surfaces, may cause seal failure as the paint cracking or paint stripping
6.To frost or wet surfaces, the surface temperature of the materials is below 4℃ or higher than 40℃