CWS-775 Stone Silicone Sealant is a one component, neutral curing, specially designed for weather sealing in all type stone glazing and stone curtain wall joints, With no corrosive and pollution to marble, granite and ceramic. It can quickly cures at room temperature by reaction with moisture in the air to form a durable, flexible silicone rubber seal.
1. Neutral cure-suitable for use on metals, coated glass, aluminum panels,
concrete materials and many other substrates.
2. Excellent resistance to temperature extremes, stable and flexible over
the temperature range from –40 to +150 ℃,shelf life reaches over
30 years in general weather condition
3. Good expanding performance and waterproof capability, movement
capability up to ±20
4. Good adhesion to most common building material without primer
5. Excellent compatibility with other neutral silicone sealant
1. Weatherproof sealing of glass curtain wall
2. Weatherproof sealing in metal, plastic encapsulated aluminum curtain wall
3. Sealing in expansion joints for concrete, plastic and metal, roof joints;
China standard: JC/T882-2001
White, black, grey and any other colors
STORAGE and SHELF TIME
should be stored at or below 27℃ in original unopened containers. It has a shelf life of 9 months from the date of manufacture.
CWS-775 Stone Silicone Sealant should not be applied
1. Be used as a structural sealant
2. To all materials that bleed oils, plasticizers or solvents, and green or partially sulfured gaskets or tapes, etc.
3. In totally confined space (Silicone sealant need the water in the air to cure)
4. For continuous immersion in water or below-grade applications all the year.
5. To painted surfaces, may cause seal failure as the paint cracking or paint stripping
6.To frost or wet surfaces, the surface temperature of the materials is below 4℃ or higher than 40℃