CWS-186 Silicone Structural Sealant is a one-component, neutral curing silicone sealant, specially designed for building Structural curtain wall applications with excellent weatherability and adhesion.
1. Neutral cure to form an extremely tough elastomeric rubber
ensuring a durable, flexible, and watertight bond
2. Excellent weather ability and high resistance to UV radiation,
heat and humidity, and ozone
3. Excellent stability through wide temperature range from –40 ℃ to +150 ℃
4. Non-corrosive to metal, coated glass, concrete, marble, granite etc.
5. Good adhesion to most common building material without primer
6. Excellent compatibility with other neutral silicone sealant
1.Structural sealing and glazing for curtain wall
2. Secondary seal and joint structural insulating glass
China standard: GB 16776-2005
White, black and grey or other colors on request
STORAGE and SHELF TIME
should be stored at or below 27℃ in original unopened containers. It has a shelf life of 9 months from the date of manufacture.
CWS-186 Silicone Structural Sealant should not be use
1. to all materials that bleed oils, plasticizers or solvents, and green or partially sulfured gaskets or tapes, etc.
2. In totally confined space (Silicone sealant need the water in the air to cure)
3. for continuous immersion in water or below-grade applications all the year.
4. To painted surfaces, may cause seal failure as the paint cracking or paint stripping
5 To frost or wet surfaces, the surface temperature of the materials is below 4℃ or higher than 40℃